Valentines Day – People either love it OR wish it was silently celebrated. The day is recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and (mostly) commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world.
we decided to create a shortlist on how the premise behind Valentine’s Day could be present in your day to day life rather than just February 14.
- Love what you do. If you love what you do, then you are more engaged. Love transpires to passion and passion challenges you, intrigues you and motivates you.
- Be authentic. If you are genuine, you are comfortable in your skin. You have the love and respect for yourself (or your company) to know you can do great things.
- Tell those you respect what they mean to you. It could be your loved ones, your friends and your colleagues. Sending words of affirmation to those you respect makes them feel good, but you also feel good from the action.
- Be a Matchmaker. When you have the opportunity to introduce others to ideas or individuals that may help them in life, do so. Matchmaking, or collaborating, is one of the best ways to show people you care about them.
- Self-love. Your happiness and well-being should be top of mind. When you feel well, you do well. Never be afraid to take some time out to focus on what you need.
we hope you enjoy your Valentines, but more importantly, we hope you take our list and apply it in your day-to-day, not just Valentines Day.