Our team is hiring! Have you been considering a change? Are you seeking a fast-paced team that always has a lot on the go and fun team members to collaborate with? Perhaps this Web Communications Coordinator position will be of interest.
Individuals interested are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume, along with your portfolio to Deanna Haysom, Owner and Creative Director of Tag Marketing Inc. at email@example.com. Applications WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED ONLINE.
Applications will be accepted until February 24th and individuals that fit the criteria we are looking for will be contacted for an interview by February 26, 2020.
The position we are hiring for is –
Web Communications Coordinator
Tag Marketing Inc. is searching for an enthusiastic and positive team member who has an interest in becoming our Web Communications Coordinator within our team.
This individual will be responsible for working under the direction of the Creative Director to assist with client website projects created through SquareSpace or WordPress. The individual will also be enthused by the opportunity to work on a certain number of social media accounts to assist our team in the management of our client’s social media profiles by following the strategy developed out by the Senior tag team. Ideally, the individual will have several years of experience in the industry.
Web Communication Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Stay current with trends associated with online communications
- Implement, and manage tag’s strategies for select clients
- Create engaging content in text, image, and video format
- Design social media posts that will sustain the curiosity of readers and create a buzz around any new products or services
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters on creating informative, attractive content (when applicable)
- Facilitate engagement online following tag’s strategies
- Create an optimal schedule for posting, considering both customer engagement metrics as well as web traffic and industry trends.
- Oversee the layout of all social media accounts
- Suggest new methods to attract prospective customers, such as competitions or promotions
- Suggest ways to optimize content
- Solid understanding of website creation, ideally through Squarespace and WordPress
- Research and design concepts for the website platform that is usable, beautiful, and marketable
- Develop information architecture and execute wireframes
- Design page layouts and interaction methodology
- Design of templates and art direction of photography for templates
- Work closely with Creative Director and/or Communications Officer during build processes
- Participate throughout a project’s entire creative process
Attributes necessary for this role:
- Strong graphic design skills and a portfolio showcasing web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts
- Proven ability to take a project from concept to launch with a strong understanding of the process throughout
- A positive attitude with the want to be a high achiever is necessary
- Ability to deliver creative, authentic text, image, and video content
- Familiar with various marketing channels and online marketing strategies
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Critical thinker
- Affinity for consistency, colour, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details if absolutely necessary
You could be the next tag team member – we look forward to learning more about you!